last Friday evening, on grounds at the University of California, Berkeley, a Kiwibot conveyance robot self-immolated. In the long run, as indicated by The Daily Californian, it was put out by a spectator who had the good judgment to snatch a fire douser.
Kiwi, a startup resulting from UC Berkeley’s “Skydeck” startup quickening agent, depends on a wide range of robots to offer its sustenance conveyance administrations, and the four-wheeled bots, similar to the one that burst into flames, deal with the last 200 meters or something like that. The bots have conveyed in excess of 10,000 suppers over the previous year, for the most part without occurrence as of recently.
As per The Daily Californian, college police are organizing with Kiwi to reveal the reason for the fire, which is as of now vague. While the particular reason might be obscure, the more extensive one is clear: Any electric vehicle with a sizable battery is a mammoth firebomb prepared to go off under the correct conditions. Luckily, for this situation, it wasn’t close whatever else it could light on fire. What’s more, of less yet at the same time striking significance, nobody
See Video Below: